Monday, July 20, 2009

7-20-09

MONDAY! haha so wat did i do today.=) I woke up this morning at like.... 11 haha. So i decided to get ready and go to visit Thiwee. so yea while i was biking to PHHS she called me and we met up at the Donut Shop haha. so at the donut shop thiwee got a donut and i got a sandwich. We ended up sharing anyway haha.xD then after that we went to teh library and she tried to fall asleep on my stomach but she failed haha... so yea we chilled there.=) haha Then i took her home at like 1:30 and went home. At home i didnt do much though.=\ it was a pretty fun day until i got home haha there's always nothing to do at home... Except for play on my computer and Wii... so yea I watched Jumanji! haha i love that movie.xD miss it too.. haha I love you thiwee.<3 thanks for spending today with me.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment