Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8-26-09

Hmmm Wednesday! haha 2nd day of being a Junior.=) I dont feel old though..=\ oh wells... Well i woke up this morning at like 6 iono y i didnt fall asleep till late...=\ haah Wel lyea woke up at like 6:15. Got ready and did my stuff. WEnt to school and chilled with the people haha. then First Period! haha it was fun.=) Monsieur king is pretty cool.=D haha i understand a lot that he said today.=) haha chem Honors was kinda boring.. a slideshow... i almost fell asleep.... AFter that Mosier... UGH I HAVE 2 QUIZES TOMORROW..... darn.... After that break, was pretty chilled in the hall haha.xD Then i went to math.. we actually did work today.. the teacher went over stuff hecka fast..=\ i almost got lost... Then after i went to Piano! I LEARNED HOW TO PLAY ALL MY LIFE! hahah.xD then ummm Lunch.. I actually got lunch today! FOR FREE! haha.=) Then it was my last class... i fell asleep.=\ i needa find a way not to fall asleep during class... ugh...=( yea... then i waited for Steven after school. Stayed afterschool with the people had a good laugh, then went to Dairy bell with Raymond got a MIlkshake! After that i went with Steven back to my house along with jazzy cause she drove us.=D Thanks twin.=) it was fun haha we played Wii and did homework... Then they both left and i finished up my homework.. Or well im done right now.. Pretty tiring day.=\

No comments:

Post a Comment