Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1.25.2012

Well today was a preeeeety boring day... lol...

I woke up today at like 8:30 to the sound of my baby's voice.<3 yay! hahaha so yea she told me to wake up.. and i was trying to be cute. This is how our conversation went:
Baby: Wake up sweetie, it's time for school
Me: *in a cute baby voice* NO! i dont wanna go to school. I'm going to stay home.
Baby: But you hafta get up...
Me: OK.

So yea i got up and i took a shower.=) Was such a good shower, i brushed my teeth and stuff too. Then i prepared my backpack for school. I finished at like 9:15 and left the house. I got to the bus stop at like 9:30 and arrived at school at like 9:50... So i walked to my chem class only to find myself half an hour early.. My itouch was dying so i just sat there doing nothing... JOY.... so yea the professor came and he was some asian dude haha. He was hella funny though.. So yea i expected myself to be there for about 3 hours, but it turns out class was only 10 minutes.. So after that i went to the Student union to return my book only to find out that they're doing book sales next week. So i went to the library and talked to my baby, played Runescape, and then watched the office till about 1. At 1, i walked to my stats class and saw a whole bunch of people coming out. I ran into my friend Minh who told me my teacher was just like my previous math teacher... boring... so yea i walked into class and sat in the back. Then my friend Wendy came in and i sat next to her. So yea class was hella boring.. i almost fell asleep... My Friend Wendy did though haha. so i tapped her. AFter that we went to the book store and looked at our Stats book. I ran into Amy and Natasha there. They dragged me along to go get food. WE decided to go get Yogurtland, and Amy ran into her two friends. I only remember Phillip, but his sister was really nice. We chilled there for a bit, then walked to teh student union. AFter that, i went to the bus stop with Natasha and went home. When i got to my car we decided to go school supply shopping only to find that nothing was on sale... i forgot that school supply shopping is in August.. not January... lolol... so yea i dropped Natasha off and then i went home. Now i'm preparing for tomorrow and talking to my baby.



16 more days babe....=\ I miss you soo much.... I love you.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment