Thursday, January 26, 2012

1.26.2012

Well i woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm at 6. So yea i got up and took a shower. I prepared all of my stuff and left the house at around 6:45. I went to the gas station in order to fill up on gas for the day cause my tank was almost empty. After i got gas, i went to McDonalds.. and guess who i ran into... None other than Mr. Cava haha. Im surprised he still remembered me, we talked for a bit and Mr. Cava says hi Babe haha. so yea after that i went to school and got there at around 7:15. As i was turning in, i think i almost hit this car, or i did i have no idea. No scratch though so im pretty sure i didn't hit it. I went to go buy an all day parking permit after for 8 dollars. Then i walked to my class. Got to my class at BBC to find out that it was the same class as my english class last semester. English class was boring, almost fell asleep. My teacher is a runner though so he's pretty interesting. After that i went to the student union to look at the map to where my class was, but they took it down. so i hadda find my class by myself. Luckily i found it. I called my baby as i went to class, but SHE WAS CRANKY!!!!! GOSH MADAME CRANKY! I got there at about 9:15 and ran into Jenny and Asia. My chem lecture was freaking HUGE... there was a shitload of people in there. but yea the class itself was pretty boring. After that i rushed to my next class in BBC again. My Financial Accounting class was ok... i felt like i was the only freshman in there.. and the stuff is kind of hard to understand but im sure ill manage. After taht i went to the Student center to buy a parking permit for my car. It cost me 200 bucks. Then i went back to teh student union to see if there was room for my bowling class. I ran into Annie on the way tehre and we talked for a bit. My bowling class was unfortunately full so i was sad. After that i went home bought my books, and took a nap. I spent about 350 dollars today? Then i went to work. Work was ok, it went by really quick. before i knew it it was 8. Then i went home and ate pho, and tried to talk to my baby.. a little.. yea.. That's pretty much it. I feel hella broke.=( so yea when i got home today.. my paretns were made caus ei made about $3000 this year.. and they were like where did it go? oops...=\


15 more days babe....=\ It's only been 3 days.. and im going nuts....

I love you though.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment