Saturday, October 8, 2011

10.06.2011

Thursday! It turned out alright. I woke up and almost hadda bike to school today. Luckily for me, my mom didn't leave till about 10. So yea she dropped me off at the bustop. Then i bussed to school and went to class. Got into class and i did my midterm.=) I think i aced it. I finished early and was able to double check my answers. then after that i went to my sister's car and waited for her. Then we went home. I watched tv till i had work. Then i went to work. Work was pretty fun, my co workers got mad at me for some stuff haha that i said.. Turns out next friday ill b ushering at the Kumon Award Ceremony. Then i went home, and i talked to my baby. I miss you so much...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment