Monday, October 10, 2011

10.10.2011

Well Today was alright, nothing new really. I woke up at like 10 which is pretty late for me haha. So yea i woke up at 10 and i took a shower and brushed my teeth and stuff. After that, i went into my room and i got ready for school. I left my house at like 11:00 to go to the bus stop. I called my baby to wake her up, but she was already up and studying. So yea the bus left at like 11:15, and i got to school at like 11:40. The school was packed for some reason, turns out there was a fire drill. So yea i went to class after that. I got my test back and it turns out i got a B+. I was soo excited so i texted my baby to tell her, but she ended up calling me while i was in class. Class was really boring.. new lesson on a new period.. so BORING... so yea.. after class i called Thiwee back.. but she was eating. so she couldn't talk.=\ So then i went to Jasmine's class to wait for her, but it turns out she didn't come to school today. So yea i just went to the library where i saw Tiffany Vuong and i hung out with her. We talked for a bit then i left for my other class. English class was horrible.. i got my in class essay back.. turns out i got a 74%.. i was sad... So yea. she let us out early, so i was gonna go to the XC meet. But it ends at five and i figured i wouldn't make it there in time. so yea i went to Chipotle instead. i called thiwee when i got there to ask whether or not i should get chicken or steak. she didn't pick up so i ended up getting chicken. i left out to my car and she called back, and we talked for a bit. then i drove home, and sat in my living room eating it while watching Fairly Oddparents. then i fell asleep on the couch (even though Thiwee told me not to). I woke up at like 6:30 and went on my computer. i waited till 7 for baby.. but she was 20 minutes late.. then we webcammed for an hour. so yea after that she left, and i just watched tv. Now she's doing homework while im still watching tv. I guess i realized i miss high school kinda. Seeing my baby everyday... when now.. i barely get time to talk to her.=\ I understand and all that she's busy with homework, it's just it's really lonely sometimes.

I miss you.=\. Keep studying mmk?

11 days left...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment