Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10.18.2011

TUESDAY!!!!

Well today was.... interesting? i guess haha.
I woke up this morning to the sound at my alarm at 8:30. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. i finished at like 9? then i got ready for class and packed up my stuff. i left for the bus at 9:30 and took the 9:45 bus to school. I got to school at around 10:15 and i walked to my class. I saw Annie sitting on the bench so i said hi. We had a talk about Thiwee and how her parents want me to tell them when i go up to see my baby... bit awkward... hahaha oh well.. im gonna score Parent Points.=D hahaha make them like me.=D so yea.. she also told me that Baby was supposed to go clubbing with them on teh 29th, but she wasn't cause i was coming up.. ooops... way to make me feel bad haha. So yea then i went to class. Math class was really really boring we were learning about Increasing and decreasing functions. I saw the girl in there that looked really familiar but i didn't get a chance to talk to her. I think i went to VoViNam with her haha... oh well i guess i can ask her on Thursday. So after class i saw Annie again so i hit her in the arm haha. Then i walked to the bus stop. As i was approaching it, i saw that there was a bus already there.. and guess wat.. it was mine.. so i hadda run just to catch it. I got to my car at around like 12. Then i went to Lucky's to buy some stuff. After Lucky's i went to the Donut shop to get breakfast. I got home and watched tv. I did this and played on the computer and talked to baby till my other class started. I got to class at around 6. class today went by pretty quick, we just did activities and my group won.=D so i gotta pick which day im doing my speech haha. so yea class ended early and i called baby so she could talk to me while i walked to my car. Then i drove home to Barcode to get dinner. I got a chicken, fries and a drink combo. it was good... i can't believe i finished it... but yea i got home and ate it and talked to baby while doing my essay. My essay is alright.. it needs some work though hahaha oh well...

I Love You Babe.<3
I miss you sooo much.. can't believe its been almost 3 weeks.
3 more days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment