Thursday, October 20, 2011

10.20.2011

Well this day was ok too i guess.

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock.. and not my baby's voice calling me.=\ oh well... i took a shower this morning and did my morning rituals. i called my baby to see if she was up, but she already was.. darn.. didn't get the chance to wake her up. So yea i did some problems this morning so that i would be prepared for my quiz. then i got ready for class at 9:15 and left my house at 9:30. Got on the 9:45 bus and got to school at 10:15. I went to class and i talked to people about the section hahaha. So yea they seemed prepare for the quiz haha. Math class was pretty boring.. she just talked.. and talked... and talked.. Then she gave us our quiz at like 5 minutes away from the end of class.. I was the first one done, but im not so sure about my answers now.. so yea i went to the bus and went home. At home all i did was play on my computer until work started. Work today was alright.. i was in the math section and not the front desk yay!!! hahah. but yea it was ok i aimed baby every hour so she would have some inspiration to study.=) haha. AFter work was pretty fun too, i messed with my co workers cars haha. then i went home to eat my home food. Then i played video games cause my baby is studying for her math test. Hopefully i get to talk to her a bit before she goes to bed.=\

I Love You Baby.<3 I'm EXCITED for tomorrow.=D
I can't believe.. i've blogged for 3 weeks straight... hahaha...
You're coming home TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment