Sunday, October 16, 2011

10.15.2011

Saturday was pretty good too i guess. hahaha i woke up this morning at like 9ish. I did my morning rituals and watched tv till about 10. I got ready at 10 and left my house at 10:30. I was gonna go to the XC car wash, but it wasn't at school... so i just went to the Donut Shop. I got doughnuts and a sweet tea to drink for work. Work today was alright, Cassandra put me in reading instead of at the Front Desk (THANK GOD). so yea work ended at around 3:15 and i went home. At home i just played video games while talking to my baby about our status together. yea.. then after that i left for church. My sister told me to pick up little Caesars and we had pizza hut also. The youth group was pretty fun tonight. We played Telephone charades and my team owned. I got the word Triathlon right. We gave them teh Word Angry birds after, then they gave us Circus trainer ( which is like impossible to act out), then we gave them roller coaster. They ended with the word Night after. then we had our lesson which was pretty goood. After our lesson we just set up and practiced singing. Then we all left, or well iw aited for Tiffany's mom to come. She said it would take her 10 minutes, but she ended up being 20 minutes later cause they got lost in Fremont. I took Trang, Tri, and Trang's BF home after. then i went home. Now im talking to my baby who is yelled at me cause im sick and telling me to go to bed.

I love you baby.<3
6 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment